Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Screw yer man cave! I, have a GARAGE (.) Haha ....

Picked up the HFT 1000 lb motorcycle lift last night. Got her up and workin' today. People make a big deal about the wheel chock; yet I had no problem. This will step down my backache a bit. All I can say is, it was about time ... :cool: Sweet!

·
Premium Member
4,593 Posts
yes, lookin Good ! :)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Aced it, was watching a you tube on the weeb about Phantoms and the guy shouted out to you a couple times-you're famous!

Dingo.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
That looks great, I got the motorcycle jack and some jack stands and the front wheel chock, so far been working great but it would be nice to get the bike higher up for extended jobs to save on my back!

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is just not right. I've used the 25% off coupon when I bought mine and it even works when you purchase the lift online.
Yeah, we'll I guess some get lucky. It does state in the fine print on those coupons that it cannot be used with other discounts. Still, it's a good deal.

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
5,009 Posts
Im jealous

·
Registered
208 Posts
By end of next spring, my man cave should be all ready. Need ti fix a leak in the garage ceiling, install extra power outlets, get a mini fridge and a space heater.

·
Registered
17,903 Posts
Keep it up!!!
Lookin` GOOD!!! :D

Yeah, we sometimes allow others to paint a picture for us, I`m glad the lift meets YOUR needs and expectations!!!
(wheel chock/clamp)

Mine works well for my use,
D

·
Registered
405 Posts
Man, I'd buy one of those in a second if I had the space. What I'd really love is a bike lift with an integrated jack, but I'm sure that'd be getting out of HF's price point.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts