Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now through March 26: Submission Entries. Please post your entry and picture in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59 PM on the 26h will not be included in the competition)

March 27 through the end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of March.

Submissions must include:
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE RESTRICTION SIZE OF THE NUMBER OF PHOTOS I CAN POST IN A SINGLE THREAD, ONLY ONE PHOTO PER ENTRY IS THE NEW REQUIREMENT.

1 photo; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

The picture must be of the current state of the bike. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on the bike, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Bikes that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either

·
Registered
2002, Shadow Spirit 1100
1,310 Posts
1987 Honda Rebel CMX 450
Carbs were cleaned and adjusted. Front brake caliper had to be unfroze along with cleaning the caliper and flushing the brake system. I had to make new brackets to attach aftermarket front blinkers and new battery. The gas cap had to be worked with to make it usable to get gas in it. Installed a new petcock. The bike was brought to me with carbs, tank, etc off so connecting all the new vacuum lines and all required some research to get them connected correctly. I also installed a one way check valve on the fuel petcock for the vacuum actuator to keep the engine from stalling. I used all but one screw and bracket which was in the box of parts when I got the bike.

·
Registered
1995 VT1100C2
3,539 Posts
Here it is: the one you have been waiting for all these years!

I bought the VT1100C2 new on March 18 1995. So it is exactly 25 years old.
Honda floorboards, backrest and rack
National Cycle windshield and spotlight bar
Vance & Hines Classic exhaust
Dynojet kit.
Whitewall tires.
Moved rear turn signals back to taillight bracket.
Everything else is stock original and I kept all the stock parts.

80,000 km and bike has never required a repair except flat tire.
1995.jpg
1995 registration.jpg

·
Registered
1995 VT1100C2
3,539 Posts
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE RESTRICTION SIZE OF THE NUMBER OF PHOTOS I CAN POST IN A SINGLE THREAD, ONLY ONE PHOTO PER ENTRY IS THE NEW REQUIREMENT.

1 photo; no more, no less. NO collages.
I was going to include a photo of my original registration papers from March 18 1995 with 1km on the bike but notice the one photo restriction. Do you think it might be interesting to post that photo here or on one of the other forums?

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post it here, I will just include your bike photo in the voting thread.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
This is Lucille. My 2002 Spirit 1100. I just finished building her into what it is today.
I made the exhaust, deleted all the fenders and factory turn signals and tail light. Blue Collar Bobber seat kit, Blue Collar turn signals. No name bars from Amazon, and no name grips from EBay. Dynojet stage1 jet kit, and a thorough carb tune. Shinko triple 7 wide whites... she was left to linger by the previous owner, so I rescued her and built her into this. At 36k miles, flawless running and performance. She always starts up and carries me wherever I want to go.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Honda Shadow Spirit VT750DC
64 Posts
I call her Candy-0 (for candy orange), and the fact that I think she's SWEET :) She's a 2006 Shadow Spirit 750 with a little over 10k miles. Bought her from the 2nd owner who purchased it from his buddy (to help him in his time of need), but then sold it to me instead of back to him...lucky me!!! I've removed stuff and added stuff...this is her now. Sorry for the poor background in the pic :(

V&H Cruzer pipes
Metzeler ME 888 whitewalls
Memphis Shades Batwing fairing w/ new 5" spoiler windshield
Honda leather saddlebags
Kiwav mirrors

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 / 1949 Matchless G3L
54 Posts
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
Custom ghost flame paint.
Cat eye taillight.
Led lights (tail & headlight)and flashing taillight.
Drag specialties turn signals

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.