Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Yup was great weather today, I unfortunately work second shift and by the time I got up and realized how nice it was I had no time to get a ride in, hoping this weekend is nice.

Dauntae

·
Registered
140 Posts
Beautiful weather this morning but we had a front of cold weather and low ceilings in the late afternoon that made the ride home a little less enjoyable...but riding a little cold was still better than riding in the cage :).

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
The weather in Maine sucked. It rained all day and was cold. However your weather is headed our way for the weekend.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Hot Buttered lobster roll? I thought only Connecticut did that I've been all over Massachusetts Rhode Island Maine and all they have is the cold lobster salad. it should be against the law!
Well then you need to make plans to be at the Seafood Festival held every year at Hampton Beach , there is a vendor there that does hot buttered and Sherry lobster rolls.. mmmmm!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Well then you need to make plans to be at the Seafood Festival held every year at Hampton Beach , there is a vendor there that does hot buttered and Sherry lobster rolls.. mmmmm!
Sherry sounds interesting. That must give it a Lobster Newburg flavor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts