Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
rifleman223 said:
Who's up for this?
I would like to go AFTER the stupid Finals! Last week of May is when I start my summer vacation.

·
Registered
549 Posts
this sounds really good, but michelle and i are also planning a ride in May to Big Bear for the group. but there are more than one weekends in May...we could do both! :D

a ride to Solvang would not be complete without a ride to Jalama Beach. it's a little less than one hour from Solvang. it's a beautiful, windy road through rolling hills that ends at the beach. they have really good burgers there.

EDIT: the parens in the address are not letting me set it up as a good link. just copy and paste the entire string.

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=9991+Jalama+Rd,+Lompoc,+CA+93436+(Jalama+Beach+County+Park)+%4034.508514,-120.495326&saddr=solvang,+ca&f=d&hl=en&dq=jalama+Beach&cid=34508514,-120495326,17022012428174021212&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=11&t=h&om=1

·
Registered
24 Posts
mountain bike mike said:
a ride to Solvang would not be complete without a ride to Jalama Beach. it's a little less than one hour from Solvang. it's a beautiful, windy road through rolling hills that ends at the beach. they have really good burgers there.

Windy roads huh? I'm still getting over our last windy adventure. :?

·
Registered
128 Posts
mountain bike mike said:
here's a crazy idea:

who's up for a Solvang/Jalama Beach ride this Saturday?
Between the 500 miles the Hotchick and I did last Saturday and the 9 to 11 shifts I've been pulling this week, I doubt I have that kind of ride in me this Saturday.

That and I absolutely must do my taxes.

Sparc

·
Registered
9 Posts
knot2nu....but nice

ok..... redheart and blackdove will be in solvang next saturday. the shadow has been through a re-vamp and this will be her first "challenge" ride. as if a few hundred miles was any challenge for a shadow!! time and place in solvang sat?? :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.