1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Hmmmm...suppose there is any chance an employer here could mandate his/her female employees not wear bras? :lol::lol::-D

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Charles, you have to be HSN's biggest pervert and with all the pervs on this site that is quite an accomplishment.

Just remember that is the one thing we all love ya for. You dah man.......a sick perverted man.......:)

Chris

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
MWZA.com

Black Celebrity Gossip & Black Entertainment News

...how is it you come to read this?...just askin...:neutral:

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Hmmmm...considering the replies here Chris...I'd say I'm not alone. And perv? Pervert? Noooooo...I'm not a pervert. I'm a practiced connoisseur of naked women. :-D

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: And just so you know...

A connoisseur (Fr. connaisseur, from Middle-French connoistre, then connaître meaning "to be acquainted with" or "to know somebody/something.") is a person who has a great deal of knowledge about the fine arts, or an expert judge in matters of taste.:lol::lol::p

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'd sorta be interested in what motivated the ruling. Workplace safety? Personal preference? Productivity (male and female)?

It went beyond just bras. Hair, grooming, fingernails. Makes you wonder if German males have better hygene than their females!

·
Registered
932 Posts
I'd sorta be interested in what motivated the ruling. Workplace safety? Personal preference? Productivity (male and female)?

It went beyond just bras. Hair, grooming, fingernails. Makes you wonder if German males have better hygene than their females!
This, the incorporation of East German workers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts