Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, it took me awhile to recognize you without the hair. Have you done any welding on old VW bugs lately. LOL. I talked to you on your cell about your dad's valk but wasn't home when you came by. My son says hello and to tell you that he bought a Harley sportster. Will you still be in blue when you get back? I'm still in silver. Take care and be safe. Laters...

· Registered
1,127 Posts
Nope! Haven't welded on old bugs in a while!!! I will not be in blue when I return...I am in metals tech!!! MXS. Got a civilian gig there. If I am guess ing right, I used to work with you, and your Son used to have a ninja?? Now drives a Corrado???? Dude, we gotta catch up!! I am buying a Valk when I get back!!----Metalguy :wink:

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We need to do some riding when you get back. The weather should be good by then. My son sold the Ninja and now rides a Harley. He still has the Corrado and has a Samurai for mudding and trails. I ride a 98 Aero 1100 and really enjoy being back in the saddle after so many years of not riding. Be careful and make it back safely. Laters .... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.