Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my my '03 750 ace back from the shop with my new Metzler tires. DAMN! What a difference! Handling is incredible. Yes they're pricey, but well worth it. Whether slaloming around a parking lot or winding out on a mountain road, it's like a whole different bike. Wet pavement, no problem.
Do what ever you have to do...take a second mortgage out on the house, sell the kids, but get Metzlers. That was the final phase of fitting out for my 10,000 mile road trip starting in May (Vancouver, BC to Kentucky and back). My ACE is now fitted out with floorboards, 39-tooth rear sprocket, blast horn, headlight modulator, backrest, luggage, and gel seat pad. LISA... how do one get ahold of one of those "Crazy Canucks" patches? I'd be happy to pay.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Metzlers-Modulators-Road Trip

Yeah, I get a lot of "Your headlight's blinking." My reply: "Good! That means you saw me coming."
My route is roughly, through WA, OR, WY & MT, including Grand Teton & Yellowstone, then to Sturgis and Deadwood and Little Bighorn, then on the Stranding Rock Sioux Rez ND, to visit an old army buddy, MN, WI, IL, IN, OH, and KY. Then back through IN & MO & KS, NB, SD and ID, then back up through Alberta and on to Beautiful BC and home. Planning to camp all along the way. Just celebrated my 70th birthday, and I figure I have at least one more road trip left in these old bones.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.