Honda Shadow Forums banner

Minnesota

16K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  DantheMan7 
#1 ·
Anything fun going on? Any meets, rides and so on? Im fairly new to this but would love to participate in something::)

#3 ·
BIKERORNOT.COM You can get lists of events by zip code and hook up with fellow riders. Do you go on the Flood Run or the Defrost your nuts run?
I'm in St. Paul and always something to do, too many rides to make them all.

#4 ·
We may as well get together and have a ride soon. I'm sure everyoe has been out riding with the weather being so nice, so soon this year.
If anyone want to set up a destination or roads they'd suggest, I'm all ears!
In the past we've been meeting at the McDonalds on Dodd Road and 110 and heading down along the St. Croix into Wisconsins bluff country, which is always fun.
So, PM me or post here and we'll get something going for a weekend ride. >PD<

#5 ·
I am always for that kind of activities! only downside for me is I am limited by having only endorsement so can't really go flying freeways :( I am planning on fixing this as soon as they start those safety classes, so Ill go through one of those and get full license. But if there is anything local, then I am totally up for it.

#8 ·
Well, as soon as it warms up again, let's plan to ride soon. Weekends work good for me (Saturday or Sunday) Post if your interested and we can pick a spot to meet and greet. Where to go from there is anyones guess!
North, south, east, or west, makes no difference to me. Let's ride!

#12 ·
Minnesota is a pretty big area to cover...might want to narrow it down a bit....Typically ordering online will get you the best price...but I also believe I will give the locals my money when possible and not stupid expensive....

Good luck.

#13 ·
Minnesota is a pretty big area to cover...might want to narrow it down a bit....Typically ordering online will get you the best price...but I also believe I will give the locals my money when possible and not stupid expensive....

Good luck.
pass by your powersports dealer around there and then go to your small time cycle repair shop they should be able to order whatever you need for a decent price. haha I live in rochester, I go to cycle pro's becuase cycle city is evil... haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.