Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
JP has them but I recall they are all for HD. Dennis Kirk has bar mount 10" mirrors but they are probably too generic for you. Search in prior posts. I know this has come up before and someone had a source.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just ordered a pair of BikeMaster Lined Tube Ovals for my Phantom for that very reason.

Mirrors page 1

They're similar in size to the stock mirrors, but have 5" arms, and I ordered the black ones, which should look much better on the Phantom (Dear Honda, why chrome mirrors on an all-black bike?). Should have them Friday or Saturday - I'll let you know how they look, and more importantly, if they get rid of that blind spot.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got the BikeMaster mirrors in and installed them over the weekend:

Overall, I'm pleased with them. When I first saw them, I thought they were going to be too small. The dims are similar to the stock mirrors, but since the BikeMasters are oval, you lose a good percentage of the surface area. Nonetheless, it doesn't "feel" like much was lost, and the extended length of the mounts virtually eliminated the blind spot that was bugging me.

As you can see from the photo, they do extend about 2" further out than the stock mirrors, but that 2" was more than enough (insert "That's what she said" joke).

So, I would recommend this as a good alternative to extensions for the stock mirrors - and the black finish looks really good on the bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.