Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday was great day here in SWFLA for riding. 3 bikers and I rode all through Naples to Bonita Beach Rd., and took that all through Ft. Myers Beach. Then we went to Hooters for brunch, and then rode all the way back. It was an enjoyable 4 hours.

Anyone else have a nice riding monday?

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
It's only 0 degrees here today, and with the wind factor, it feels like 17 below! Looks like I'll be spending another day in the shop. >PD<

·
Registered
259 Posts
rrrrr--rrrride? In th-th-this w-w-w-w-weather? You g-g-g-g-g-gotta be k-k-k-kiddin'! :shock: My t-t-t-t-tires would f-f-f-freeze to the g-g-ground.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Yup, I sure did 8) . I found a road near lake Hodges that led me to a canyon road. I went out for what I thought would be a 20 mile drive and ended up doing 120 miles :shock: . The canyon road dumped me onto a short stretch of the 76 which dumps you onto the PCH ( pacific coast highway) and I did about 20 miles along the coast :) . I was hoping to revisit that route today, but alas it s raining :cry: and my bike has not and will not see rain ( unless I get caught in an unexpected shower, but that rarely happens in San Diego. :lol:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hooters for brunch
<my best British accent....ahemm> My, but that sounds refreshing. After a rousing jaunt through the countryside, my mates and I generally right ready for high tea at the titty bar.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I went on our annual Bald Eagle Watch today ( 100 km drive) and was gonna take my bike but the roads are full of salt dust so I decided to take the car.
The fact that it was -29 deg C with the windchill of course had nothing to do with my decision to take the car. :wink:
Where is Sanoke when one needs encouragement and leader ship :shock:
Happy winter

·
Registered
91 Posts
Awesome Bald Eagle photo!!!

I don't blame you for picking the cage over the bike!! That temp is snowmobile weather.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts