Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went on the Credit union poker run sunday. Rode across the Sun shine Skyway bridge. Way cool! :D

Great turn out very well organized

Check out this parrot head. All he needs is to attach a blender. "Wasted away in Margaritaville"

Great Day, Great ride!
When I said pics I meant pics of my ride not my monster/oops I mean mother in law I would not do that to everyone. :D

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Hey, if she's breathing, she is pretty enough. Post the pictures.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey pocket,

Looks like you had a nice day. I was going to go but I was under the weather and felt it was best to ride this one out.

I may want to take a run down to the Skyway just to say I've been over it on my bike.

You didn't win one of those bikes they were giving away did ya?

Steve

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No such luck. Actually they were raffling off 2 custom bikes worth $25,000
each. Oh well I'm stuck with my sweet little Ace. We finished the poker run at Quaker State & Lube in St. Pete, Fl.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I couldn't think of a better reason to go riding,nice weather Too.
We toasted my motherinlaw last year,so if she was BACK, I'd be gettin outta Dodge Too.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Was the picture taken at Ft. Desoto Park? I was down there 2 weeks ago with my daughter on the back. I didn't tell her where we were going, when she saw the signs for the bridge she was ready to panic but then I got off on the bayway to the park. It was very windy that day, don't think I would have wanted to do it with her on the back. Maybe alone.
Which CU had the run?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The pic was taken at a rest area just before the bridge. I was heading northbound. There were several credit unions involed GTE, Suncoast, Teachers. It all benifited a childrens charity. There was appox. 15 different locations in 3 different counties. You had to stop at any 3 of your choice then meet up at Quaker State. Definatly would do this again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.