1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
135 Posts
It always seems easier for politicians to ban "things" rather than address human criminal behavior. Same mentality as gun bans, pass a law banning an inanimate object rather than look at the real issue of criminality and its causes. So now in that city in China the poor will have fewer transportation options and thus fewer options for making a living. Yeah, that will lower crime. :?

·
Registered
949 Posts
I need the address of that junk yard and a container ship....MILLIONS to be made in parts and building Chinese Trikes selling them just south of the border.

·
Registered
590 Posts
shrek said:
I need the address of that junk yard and a container ship....MILLIONS to be made in parts and building Chinese Trikes selling them just south of the border.
:twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink: :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Having been to Guangzhou, I find this ban highly amusing, since GZ is one of the few cities where car usage is more widespread than bikes. Problem is that GZ also has serious traffic problems, which are of course going to get much worse with fewer riders.

·
Registered
270 Posts
ahh the irony “Oh, here they come, here they come!” he said, suddenly racing off as two police officers approached on a motorbike. “Sorry, I’ve got to go.”

Sad, like we need more people using petrol products in cars than bikes.
Yes their rational is that the poor will not be able to buy cars , but there will be a huge used car market going on next for this country where cars are a luxury still.

Things like this , you know theres just way more than the "crime" issue going on . Auto makers want to get more market share?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts