Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found out about this publication, and although i have not seen it yet seems to be along the lines of "consumer reports". that is, just reviews of bikes and equipment and such, and no advertisements to potentially "bias" the reviews. anyone ever heard of it? thoughts? i think a year subscription is over $40. (two degrees outside, with -15 windchill, so i am on the computer instead of the road. welcome to nebraska!! :?

·
Registered
865 Posts
rockyjr said:
just found out about this publication, and although i have not seen it yet seems to be along the lines of "consumer reports". that is, just reviews of bikes and equipment and such, and no advertisements to potentially "bias" the reviews. anyone ever heard of it? thoughts? i think a year subscription is over $40. (two degrees outside, with -15 windchill, so i am on the computer instead of the road. welcome to nebraska!! :?
If it has any connection with Consumer Reports, you can't get much more biased than they are.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I subscribe to MCN and although there are reviews of bikes, there are many other interesting articles as well concerning safety and riding. It really can't be related to a consumers reports on motorcycles. The format is plain black & white, on stiff stock, with no space taken up by advertising or bull$hit. That accounts for the high price of the mag. It's the only motorcycle mag I subcribe to.

·
Registered
267 Posts
No connection to Consumer News. It is directed to those more serious about bikes and not pretty pictures. A ulitarian mag is you pleqse.

Don't believe that first guy about 2 degrees in Nebraska, it is up to 13 in the more refined parts of this state.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts