·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never know when you might need a spare:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
That might just carry one of my butt cheeks, which may be all I need for a thrill ( horrible visions come to mind) :oops: .

I say buy it now before someone else grabs it up!!!!

:lol:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'd be a little more interested if I knew where to get some aftermarket chrome for it! :lol:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey! Does it come with a clown suit?

Needs a chrome basket & a Bell.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trekrider:

Hey! Does it come with a clown suit?

Needs a chrome basket & a Bell.
I guess if I wore a full face helmet, leather jacket, gloves, boots, and chaps, I wouldn't need a clown suit.

I added digital speedometer and lights, but don't have a basket and bell (yet). I have to use a backpack and just yell.

I initially pictured it hanging off a pair of davits on the rear of a Goldwing like a lifeboat, thought it was cute so had to get one.

It's rated for 200+ lbs, and with me (190 lbs) it "cruises" about 16 mph and tops around 19 mph. It even has adjustable rear mono-shock and tubeless tires. They claim 20 miles or so on a charge, but I've only run it up to around 10-12 miles between charges. We just wrap it in a blanket and throw it on the bed in the motorhome and use it to run errands when we go camping since motorcycles aren't allowed at some of the campgrounds we frequent. At home for me, it's handy for running back and forth to the store.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
949 Posts
well,if you did hang it off the back of a 'wing you would have a handy soure for a jump start.

hang it of a Harley and you can use to run into town for spare parts, oil......what ever happened to fall off that particular day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts