Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Monday is coming and I'm starting a new job. I don’t think that I will have a computer to sit in front of, so im not sure if I will be able to check the forum regularly. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you here who have helped me with projects and decisions. Also, I wanted to tell you all that this is the best bunch of forum members I have ever chatted with. Thanks again and I will try to check in soon :D

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
A job with no computer? What are you going to be -- a muleskinner? :lol:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Close, a rodeo cow boy...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, once a yr the rodeo comes around. They say its the toughest 8 seconds in sports. I'm gonna prove em wrong!!!!!

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
You know...I almost believe that he is really joining the circus...I mean...rodeo.

Whatever you do...I wish you all the luck with it. And you don't have to run off...just get let us know what town you are in and maybe we can get together. You can get free passes for "friends" right? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Na, im not actually going to become a rodeo cowboy. It does sound exciting, but for real...im just moving to a new lab. Gonna become a supervisor, so my time will be strapped. I will definatil check in when I can, but just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for there help. Once it warms up around here, you will be seeing me on the roads...I took this job cause its right on one of my favorite routes to ride...More $$$$ and a shweet ride to work, I cant pass it up!!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
MikeB said:
A job with no computer? What are you going to be -- a muleskinner? :lol:
Hey, don't knock it. Our's is a noble profession. You must have us confused with alligator wrestlers or the carny folks.

Good luck BW.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys and gals. I will be checkin in as much as I can.

·
Registered
270 Posts
bweiner10 said:
Na, im not actually going to become a rodeo cowboy. It does sound exciting, but for real...im just moving to a new lab. Gonna become a supervisor, so my time will be strapped. I will definatil check in when I can, but just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for there help. Once it warms up around here, you will be seeing me on the roads...I took this job cause its right on one of my favorite routes to ride...More $$$$ and a shweet ride to work, I cant pass it up!!!!
Supervisor? That means even more time to spend on the Net .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts