Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just getting ready to renew my membership to the NHMRO when this thought occurred to me..what about YOU? Have you been sitting on the fence about joining one?

So I am offering to those of you ( well four of you anyway) who have NEVER gotten involved before a deal .

PM me.. tell me you finally want to get involved and send me the membership info , cost along with your address.. and I will write the check for your membership.. Yes this might seem like a great opportunity to rip off some crazy dude from NH but I am trusting you won't.

So if cost has been keeping ya back from making the commitment, decide today to be one of the lucky four.

·
Registered
18,122 Posts
Thank You CrazyDave!!!!
I wish there were more like you :D

When I asked to be put on the mailing list for ABATE of GA WAY BACK in 07, the state director bought my 07 membership for both me & Ann...
I`ve been actively volunteering since... But he KNEW I would!

Once involved, you`ll appreciate our efforts more...

Thanks again,
Dennis

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I recently joined A.B.A.T.E..
I already have my membership card and my soon-to-be-sewn-on patch.

·
Registered
18,122 Posts
As members, we need to be active!

Participate in meetings and legislative actions, Volunteer!

As we approach the Great American Bike Show in Atlanta, ABATE of GA is asking for volunteers...
Free admission IF you volunteer...
Call to action posted southeastern regional forum > ABATE updates...
Biker Day at the capitol Jan 21 also in the post...

As I stated in the "other thread, "Most do not care, UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE!"

Thanks again CrazyDave for this offer...

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One last bump.. and a bit of thought..America has largely become a nation of whiners who take no action.. they watch as their rights are stripped yet refuse to get involved in the fight.. This is a rare opportunity for four individuals to get off that fence

·
Registered
18,122 Posts
To quote from another thread==>
Most Do Not Care, UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE!

You have done your part CrazyDave, you have the "horse at the wateringhole"

Action is required!

I`m thirsty! My membership in GA, is not due until September or I`d take you up on this offer ;)

Act NOW!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
You've set a good example, CD, by being committed enough to make this offer. Personally, I'll leave the offer open to others who may need it more than myself but you've motivated me to get off the fence and spring for a membership.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You've set a good example, CD, by being committed enough to make this offer. Personally, I'll leave the offer open to others who may need it more than myself but you've motivated me to get off the fence and spring for a membership.

I think that is fantastic! But if no one here jumps on this by the end of the week I will instead offer up the equivalent of what Dennis pays for his membership ( times four ) to his broke biker ministry

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Made a decision .. no one took a bite..I was going to wait til Saturday but yes I will be donating said funds to Captain D's ministry instead. That's OK though because I know it will go to good use..oh and if anyone thinks that is bragging on my part that only shows you haven't a clue of who I am.. and I pity you.

·
Premium Member
8,878 Posts
Well... You tried .. Either way you done a good thing.. And in a world full of bad things.. A little more good ain't never gonna hurt ;)

Good for you Dave, Dennis, and all you guys and gals who choose to give a-little more than is required under law.. :)

·
Premium Member
8,878 Posts
Motorcycle Rights Organizations.. They do thier level best to fight on all the right levels to keep us flush in choices..

<<<< ...You wanna look like that Pratt? .. :neutral: ..No.. Didn't think so... A Motorcycle Rights Organization can help you with that ;)

·
Registered
18,122 Posts
Several MRO links in my signature IF you care to investigate them...
Click rogue biker for the ABATE facts...

CrazyDave didn`t stipulate, the MRO of your choice is FREE if you ACT NOW!

States pass laws as does federal, WE (as riders) NEED to be AWARE and informed...

Thank You CrazyDave for your contribution...

Hopefully you get some takers before the deadline...

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
If it's still available, I'll take it. However, I saw that he sent the money as a donation to Captain D's ministry which IMO is where it should go. Sounds like a great organization you got going there Captain. I'll look into some in my area of North Texas.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If it's still available, I'll take it. However, I saw that he sent the money as a donation to Captain D's ministry which IMO is where it should go. Sounds like a great organization you got going there Captain. I'll look into some in my area of North Texas.
Yes I did..but I will make an exception for you. Find out what the dues are for the MRO in your area and send me your contact info via PM. I will make the check out to the organization and you promise to get actively involved for the year..then you can decide from there if it is for you..sound fair?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Yes I did..but I will make an exception for you. Find out what the dues are for the MRO in your area and send me your contact info via PM. I will make the check out to the organization and you promise to get actively involved for the year..then you can decide from there if it is for you..sound fair?

Your a good dude CD.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts