Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright folks....."the Midnite Rider". Has fallen ill.before the wisecracks bout the "custom exhaust" i gotta give ua short ****ty story. Couple months ago i pulledmy exhaust to replace gaskets. Literally in the midleof the jobi get a call. Mom was taken back for an unexpected quadruple bypass. Shes doing good tho. They gave her an estimated 5 years survival post operation. Where they would typically salvage the vein orwhatever.....imma call em oiling lines, from the groin area....artery mayb...pressurized line.....easierfora motorhead like myself to comprehend. Anyway all that was usable was not preasurized lines.veins i guess. So she has veins where arteries should be once all said n done..... 5 fukn years man. Yall dickheads hug ur moms n teller u love her every chance ya get. Lifes way to short. Anyway i get the call and literally in myparking spot at the apartment iswhere i lefteverything layin.when i returned home couple days later....mypipes....gone....so was my tools. Who cares rilly it was mom. Charge itto the game. The dopegame. im sure it was dopeheadthat scrappedy pristine conditioned (holesaw modded) pipes for an extra 4dollars stacked on their dopefund scrap pile. Coulfnt afford the ride when i got her and voulfnt sfford the few mods i did to her..... Im a poor tattoo artist who went belly up when carona hit. Nope.no unemployment benefits either.imma frewlancer amd do housecalls only.. nopaper trail means i didnt get the same unemplpyment checks of 800 a week like the tweaker did. Yea i got word on who it was....bonafide meth head. Whom i kno for a fact wad collecting benefits when he stole my ****...... Im pretty sure the front teerh
... Or wherethey were, hewill saydope got em..... Nah it was me i confess. Knuckle scars to prove it..... Teeen mom and the rest of struggling life..... He got more than he deaervee.buthe puthimself there so i feel goodbout it......fast forward a while. Other dayi parked her tilli gotmy rear(wheel) bearings replaced.i started her up today.....the dmokescreen iput out woulda hid my entire platoon (honorably discharged army vet here) as theymoved into position...... Front pipe was sprayin oil....notwaterandcarbon...... Oil.... Ullsee inthe pics...... Like i said i dont wanna hea no **** bout tge pipes. After mine werestolen i couldnt afford the cheapest aftermarkets.i got a 90off the fromt head and a 45 offthe rear anglin diwn n back..... Theworst ******* hillbilly sister screwin version of an expensive custom pipe called backdraft lol. Reminds me of em anyway. They are now a lil rust and the rivits holdin em together are bout rusted out.....local exhausr shop donated the beads holdin flanges to pipes.and said he would bendme a set nicely for 80 bucks....if i want em coated its extrq lol.buthonestly these pipes have grown on me.....after jettinto compensatw......she sounds f'n killer. Meanest soundin 1100 ive heardd.society agreez whilethey tellin mehow insane she soundsthenthry see pipes n turn their nose upand strolloff with their unscented **** lmao. Now i love the pipes. Jus dont love the oil that sprayed everywhere earlier. See pic. No doubt coming fromthe ****tucondtructed leaky joint pipes that i kno cant be good for her.... But shes never ran this good..... I call em
"Frankenpipes". Why would after sittin couple days she start pissin oil..... Are thr valve seals on these 1100s cheap "umbrella" or good ones tgat snap on yhe boss the rockers ride upon? Its beyond me.....im sickened however..... No further adoo folks heresthe pics.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright folks....."the Midnite Rider". Has fallen ill.before the wisecracks bout the "custom exhaust" i gotta give ua short *ty story. Couple months ago i pulledmy exhaust to replace gaskets. Literally in the midleof the jobi get a call. Mom was taken back for an unexpected quadruple bypass. Shes doing good tho. They gave her an estimated 5 years survival post operation. Where they would typically salvage the vein orwhatever.....imma call em oiling lines, from the groin area....artery mayb...pressurized line.....easierfora motorhead like myself to comprehend. Anyway all that was usable was not preasurized lines.veins i guess. So she has veins where arteries should be once all said n done..... 5 fukn years man. Yall dickheads hug ur moms n teller u love her every chance ya get. Lifes way to short. Anyway i get the call and literally in myparking spot at the apartment iswhere i lefteverything layin.when i returned home couple days later....mypipes....gone....so was my tools. Who cares rilly it was mom. Charge itto the game. The dopegame. im sure it was dopeheadthat scrappedy pristine conditioned (holesaw modded) pipes for an extra 4dollars stacked on their dopefund scrap pile. Coulfnt afford the ride when i got her and voulfnt sfford the few mods i did to her..... Im a poor tattoo artist who went belly up when carona hit. Nope.no unemployment benefits either.imma frewlancer amd do housecalls only.. nopaper trail means i didnt get the same unemplpyment checks of 800 a week like the tweaker did. Yea i got word on who it was....bonafide meth head. Whom i kno for a fact wad collecting benefits when he stole my *...... Im pretty sure the front teerh
... Or wherethey were, hewill saydope got em..... Nah it was me i confess. Knuckle scars to prove it..... Teeen mom and the rest of struggling life..... He got more than he deaervee.buthe puthimself there so i feel goodbout it......fast forward a while. Other dayi parked her tilli gotmy rear(wheel) bearings replaced.i started her up today.....the dmokescreen iput out woulda hid my entire platoon (honorably discharged army vet here) as theymoved into position...... Front pipe was sprayin oil....notwaterandcarbon...... Oil.... Ullsee inthe pics...... Like i said i dont wanna hea no ** bout tge pipes. After mine werestolen i couldnt afford the cheapest aftermarkets.i got a 90off the fromt head and a 45 offthe rear anglin diwn n back..... Theworst * hillbilly sister screwin version of an expensive custom pipe called backdraft lol. Reminds me of em anyway. They are now a lil rust and the rivits holdin em together are bout rusted out.....local exhausr shop donated the beads holdin flanges to pipes.and said he would bendme a set nicely for 80 bucks....if i want em coated its extrq lol.buthonestly these pipes have grown on me.....after jettinto compensatw......she sounds f'n killer. Meanest soundin 1100 ive heardd.society agreez whilethey tellin mehow insane she soundsthenthry see pipes n turn their nose upand strolloff with their unscented **** lmao. Now i love the pipes. Jus dont love the oil that sprayed everywhere earlier. See pic. No doubt coming fromthe ****tucondtructed leaky joint pipes that i kno cant be good for her.... But shes never ran this good..... I call em
"Frankenpipes". Why would after sittin couple days she start pissin oil..... Are thr valve seals on these 1100s cheap "umbrella" or good ones tgat snap on yhe boss the rockers ride upon? Its beyond me.....im sickened however..... No further adoo folks heresthe pics.
Sry not wher the rocker rides but where the guides protrude from the head..... Andmy phone sux. Hard titype on.imrilly not retarded.

·
Registered
2002, Shadow Spirit 1100
2,008 Posts
Nice looking bike. I'm sure I would like something quieter though. There is someone on the forum looking for louid pipes. Yours are probably the loudest.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hope that piece of trash gets what he deserves. So uncool to take from someone down on their luck because of the plague. And seems like wants to work! Man.
I may work a cruddy job but I help mom out when I'm asked and she needs it. (Sometimes she yells at me lol). We lost Dad last year so it's hard. I'm gonna hug her tonight for you man. Your family has my prayers.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I hear ya, we lost Dad and my baby brother within the span of 3 months, no one left but me and ma and one uncle. Almost a whole line gone to the spirit world..but, I hear it's a better place than this. Gonna try to make the most of it while I still can..Ride on my Brothers and Sisters.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hear ya, we lost Dad and my baby brother within the span of 3 months, no one left but me and ma and one uncle. Almost a whole line gone to the spirit world..but, I hear it's a better place than this. Gonna try to make the most of it while I still can..Ride on my Brothers and Sisters.
It sux man. Both side of my family are cursed with heart problems. On my dads side, him and my uncle are the first "browns" in our line to make it past 52. All heart attacks. Tey are 58 and 60.

·
Registered
06' VT1100C/99' GL1500C Valkyrie
9,357 Posts
Nice looking bike. I'm sure I would like something quieter though. There is someone on the forum looking for louid pipes. Yours are probably the loudest.

And "twin pin" loud on top of it. :whistle:

I have a family of 7 cousin's that inherited heart issues from their dad. 1 died of cancer in 61' and 3 from heart attacks/failure, 1 open heart, 1 is having complications and doesn't have any bad habits, and the youngest/last girl with no bad habits, so far so good. Oldest sister was the 1st. @ the age of 34.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts