Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my Mustang seat installed and although I haven't spent any serious time in the saddle yet I think I'm going to like it a lot.

I also picked up my Kendon trailer last week. I don't have any pictures of it in action because I had to go work again right after I got home with it. As you can see my garage is very small, so it was a little tricky getting it in there.

When I was towing the trailer back from Baton Rouge a couple on a M109R pulled along-side me, after a long look at the trailer. It freaked me out a little because they were in my blind spot for almost a minute but I knew what they were doing.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Nice! Now you need to update your signature pic. Where do you plan on taking your bike to with that trailer? I assume some bike events?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! Now you need to update your signature pic. Where do you plan on taking your bike to with that trailer? I assume some bike events?
I'm actually planning ahead for when I have to evacuate for a hurricane, I would like to take the bike with me. Also a friend of mine is getting married in Destin, Florida in May - and I have a cousin that lives in Ft. Walton (my favorite place on the planet) that just bought a Harley.

I would love to ride to Florida (4 hours) but I take care of my 96 year old grandmother and she hates it when I have the windows down in my Jeep!

So I'll trailer the bike to Florida, and have fun then.

I'll update the sig pic soon...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts