Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Mustang Seat for my 2009 Shadow Spirit 750.

Now I need to research saddle bags or top cases.

Any suggestions would be awesome!

I'll post pics when I install it. So far I've added a windshield and soon the seat.

I'm SO EXCITED!

Malz

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Have fun. I know I have been since getting my Aero earlier this month. Windshield, bags and a solo saddle rack so far. Next will be chrome around the saddle. Will post pics as well.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I got LeatherLyke bags for my Aero 750 last year, and they're great. Kinda pricey but I got them used on ebay. Lots of room, keep the rain out, locks, and come off and on quickly and easily.

sent using motorcycle.com app

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
you wont be sorry for choosin' mustang. great seats.

i've got some national cycle hardbags on my bike in the pic below. i like 'em pretty good.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Your butt is gonna be soooo happy!

Great choice.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Great choice!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I'd love a Mustang seat, I'm sure... or a Corbin, or an Ultimate... But, the custom work my upholsterer did on mine sure has turned out nice... for $140, both rider and passenger seat (which is currently in a box, unused). 7 hours yesterday, w/ 2 fuel stops and half a dozen photo stops... no problems at all. Dude did a good job creating a work of art to my specs. I've noticed that it's taken time for the seat to break in... before my long trip (800 miles) I wondered if I'd made a mistake... but it's all good to go so far :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the EMGO top case.

It should be in next week and the seat will be in the following week.

As soon as they are on, I'll post pics of my bike.

I'm so happy with her and my add ons. Thanks for all the help!

malz

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
I ordered my Mustang Seat for my 2009 Shadow Spirit 750.

Malz
I'm lookin' for the best price for a two-up Mustang for my '03 Spirit 750. Recommendations much appreciated.
Getting rid of that ugly (high) sissy bar; just made a deal with another forum member for a lower Cobra bar and pad.
I like this forum. Did I say that? ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts