Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's my bike. The first pic is mine and the last pic is what I'm going for.
I've got Rebel 250 shocks to lower the rear and I'm going to raise the forks through the triple-tree to lower the front. I've got LED turn signals, new bars, levers, a 7" LED headlight, a side mount taillight kit, and a few other things. The paint will be the hard part, and by hard I mean labor intensive.

My question is this. Where can I buy new bushings for my rear shocks? I need to take the Rebel bushings out and swap in new Shadow bushings but can't find them online anywhere. I'll keep you guys updated on the build.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Best to measure the inside and outside diameters of the bushing and see if they can find something that fits at Napa or similar.

Bike bandit shows this part:

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best to measure the inside and outside diameters of the bushing and see if they can find something that fits at Napa or similar.

Bike bandit shows this part:

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
Thanks man, appreciate the reply. I just ended up reusing the old Shadow bushings and fitting them into the shock. Probably not the best thing to do butit works and there's not much play in these shocks anyways lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts