Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been 3 weeks since my accident. Although I still can't get my left foot into a boot yet, I found this on Craigslist. A bit of horse trading and $1300 later, here's the replcement to my '83 750 that took the brunt of the damage.

Old

New

'93 1200 Sportster

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Looks like a fun change of pace :) Hope you're healing up good, those accident pics looked like they coulda been painful. Are you the eBayer selling all the '83 parts?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
When I first saw this thread, I was like "Oh, he got a new bike!" Then I clicked it and looked at the pic and was like "Aw, it's a Harley..."

Just ribbin' ya man! Glad you got a new ride! If I ever get into a semi-major accident I don't know if I could get another bike so quickly. I admire your enthusiasm! :)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, not selling parts from the 750. I know a guy locally that is interested in it. His wife has a low milage '83 too. He was interested in trying to put mine back on the road. I dunno, it's going to require a lot of work. If he wants it, I'll give him a bargain basement deal on it.

Yeah, it's a Harley. Never owned one, so I thought I'd give one a try. I don't drink the Harley coolaide, so I'm not going to turn into a snob over this. I got a good deal, and the bike for it's age is in nice shape. Other than that, it's a bike. I will say I've never ridden anything quite like it. It's a unique ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts