Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was about time I threw a picture of my bike up before I put my V&H Straightshots on and my Saddlebags. I will try to throw another pic up after that :)

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Nice ride. Chrome, especially the wheels seem to be in great shape.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
TXshadow are those V&H straightshots on your ACE? Thanks everyone for the compliments. I am having a hard time with getting my Straighthots installed.... I dont really want to go into detail right now.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I got the V&H straightshots installed along with my saddlebags. I am very lucky I have my dad I don't know what I would do with out him. He had a flat piece of chrome that worked perfect for the relocation of the tailights to the liscense plate. I ordered my wife a set of Cobra passenger floorboards that are supposed to get here tonight!!! Sorry I haven't got new pics posted yet. They will be coming soon I promise.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Floorboards got delievered right before my usual time to go on lunch break and I got them installed over the break. To top it off my wife was on break also so I gave her a ride back so she could try them out. The look great! We will see about how they work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.