Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me just start out by Sending out all my thanks and good tidings to all that have posted on these boards for the past few years. Ive been lurking for about a week now reading, rereading and reading again all these amazing posts, comments and advice. I recently bought an 03 honda spirit shadow 750 totally on my own ....just by doing the research and qualities i wanted for mself. I really wish I would have found (or thought to look for!!!) this site sooner. You guys are great!! I have such an overload of information now I can hardly sleep at nite. The best part is reading just about 95% of this entire site and not finding anything negative about the bike I bought. Thanks people.............i hope I can return some of this feeling back to youse some day.
Thats right : I said youse. Once in a while some of the city boy creeps back in.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your time here as we have a great bunch of people.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Re: MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!

shoes said:
Let me just start out by Sending out all my thanks and good tidings to all that have posted on these boards for the past few years. Ive been lurking for about a week now reading, rereading and reading again all these amazing posts, comments and advice. I recently bought an 03 honda spirit shadow 750 totally on my own ....just by doing the research and qualities i wanted for mself. I really wish I would have found (or thought to look for!!!) this site sooner. You guys are great!! I have such an overload of information now I can hardly sleep at nite. The best part is reading just about 95% of this entire site and not finding anything negative about the bike I bought. Thanks people.............i hope I can return some of this feeling back to youse some day.
Thats right : I said youse. Once in a while some of the city boy creeps back in.
welcome 2 of my riding buds have 750 Spirits and are very happy with them .

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome - you can't go wrong with a Spirit - they are great bikes, and best of all it's a HONDA!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome..and you made a great choice for a bike. I love mine. I am a former Long Islander (Oceanside) and still get up there quite a bit to visit my kids. If ever I'm heading that way on the bike, I'll post here. Seems there a few of you LIers on the board.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im getting all misty over here............

Thank you, thank you for the warm welcome. Im near Babylon LI by the way. Im the little italian guy near route 109 with the big Chesire Cat type smile on his face!! :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Glad to have Y'ALL here. You'll catch up with the reading here in a couple of months!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts