Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These shots are from the opposite side of the lake from my sig pic.
It wasn't too rough (on the lake) which makes it easier to park the bike on this dock which has boat ramps on either side. On the lake only shot you can see the large clearing, just over to the right of that clearing is where I took my sig pic sometime ago.

· Premium Member
8,941 Posts
Nice pics, Mark.. Looks like the perfect place to crack a book and relax.. ;)

· Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Nice pics, Mark.. Looks like the perfect place to crack a book and relax.. ;)
not too bad for a 4yr old camera phone;-)

it is, but I've pretty much been using a 1st edition nook for the last three years and found out yesterday in my back yard that nooks don't like cooler temps, it kept locking up on me while sitting by my fire pit. But I've got a real book library of over 500+ books(to my wife's dismay).

If I leave my hearing aids in my pocket after I get there it's real damn peaceful. :lol:

· Premium Member
8,941 Posts
not too bad for a 4yr old camera phone;-)

it is, but I've pretty much been using a 1st edition nook for the last three years and found out yesterday in my back yard that nooks don't like cooler temps, it kept locking up on me while sitting by my fire pit. But I've got a real book library of over 500+ books(to my wife's dismay).

If I leave my hearing aids in my pocket after I get there it's real damn peaceful. :lol:
Yeah, I'm sure it is.. :D ..Fun fact, my wife is profoundly deaf, she reads lips and we sign, but it used to be that my hearing was worse than hers for years, which was due to chronic ear infections that couldn't be fixed, then they invented a new antibiotic which cured the infection and many surgeries later I got my hearing back, that was about 20 years ago now. So I do empathize with those with hearing loss.. It can be a real bear sometimes, and a bear with benefits on other occasions..

Nodding and smiling tends to go a long way in some circumstances.. ;) ..Most that is said isn't all that important anyway.. Just a theory of mine which I signed up for one day when re-reading some of my own posts :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.