Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my brother and i took a little ride today. we haven't been able to take many fun rides much here lately because of college and school. we decided to take some pics on the cool little bridge. it's called the Greasy Creek Bridge. he also snapped a pic of me ridin' my bike. i don't have any pictures of me actually ridin' the thing. hope ya enjoy.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Nice pics! That sure is one Purty ride!
You did not get any of LJ?
Coop

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice pix thanks for the ride !!! the bike looks great !! even with with ur silly azs riding it lolol j/k -
hahahahahahaha! thanks man

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice job! I like his bike too, good color combo, and just nice! But I like the Vtx's a little better:p I should though right!
Coop
haha! yeah. his bike is really nice. triumph knows how to make a great machine!

i sure do love my X though.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Sweet pics. The bridge looks kinda greasy too, great name and location. Love you bike, but that triumph is pretty nice looking as well. I agree on liking the color combination on the triumph. Cool action shots too. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Nice pics, thanks for posting them. What a cool bridge too!

Last weekend, I got an action pic of my wife rounding a bend and she wanted to get one of me, but i guess i was going too fast 'cause she couldn't quite get me in the frame! LOL!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks for all the compliments gals and guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.