Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to change my Sig. For some reason I thought my Shadow 600 was a 1990 but after looking on the Net they didn't make the VLX in 90 and the all black description of the 91 fits what I had. Also because of that I checked the KLR and it wasn't a 91 because of the color combo it had to have been a 93.
I used to remember things like that real well.
Getting older, hate it!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Beautiful bike. Getting older. What were we talking about?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Had to change my Sig. For some reason I thought my Shadow 600 was a 1990 but after looking on the Net they didn't make the VLX in 90 and the all black description of the 91 fits what I had. Also because of that I checked the KLR and it wasn't a 91 because of the color combo it had to have been a 93.
I used to remember things like that real well.
Getting older, hate it!
What does your titles say? Or your registration? The year will be on those. That way your not guessing.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Getting older, i wouldn't be so tired all the time if i could remember why i went into the room for fourth time and it's the bath room.

By the way nice bike

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What does your titles say? Or your registration? The year will be on those. That way your not guessing.
That would be great but they have both been gone at least 20 years and all papers were burned when we moved out here over 12 years ago do to lack of room to move things so I can only go by when I knew I had them and the specs I can find on the net that match what I had. The best I can tell is I know now that the Shadow was definitely a 91 and by what I see in colors for the years the KLR was a 93 but someday I'll have to get picture snout and see because the KLR colors are really close with just a few differences but I do remember blue front high mount fender, blue seat and blue hand guards and at least some blue if not all blue farring but the grafics are so close on some I won't know for sure until I look at the pics. I know I had it in 93 and 94 but can't remember if I traded the Shadow for it in 92 or 93?
Time to dig for some pictures!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Most forget that they forget. Hold that thought.
I know I get help from the 'Big Guy' up there, he turns the light on when I enter the bathroom!
Now if he can help my wife figure out where the pee in the refrigerator comes from???
We are never lost - just confused.

·
Registered
354 Posts
The Dallas/Ft. Worth area is large enough to have over a half dozen motorcycle shops, dealerships, parts houses. They are typically closed Sunday and Monday. All of them except for one I know of. Always been that way. It's nothing new.
I really don't know the total number of times I've ridden or driven to one to get some part, only to find the parking lot empty and the doors locked. Oh yeah, it's Monday. Duh!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.