Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what I thought about concerning riding this week, along with the temperature....

Monday - "Wow, it's pretty warm out" (40 degrees) 8)
Tuesday - "Hmmm, maybe I should get the Sabre out" (47 degrees) :p
Wednesday - Almost got taken out on I-94 in my car on the way home :evil: "Riding to work this summer is really going to suck until I get used to the traffic" (45 degrees)
Thursday - "I knew I should have gotten the Sabre out earlier this week" (it's going to rain this weekend, 35 degrees) :cry:
Friday - "Winter storm warning for the weekend, oh well...can't count on good riding weather for a few more weeks anyways" (30 degrees) :( :(
Saturday - "How the $%&@ did 7 inches of snow fall overnight :shock: A blizzard warning and another 10-14 inches between this afternoon and Sunday, and another 2-4 on Monday :x If I ever want to ride on a nice day again I have to move out of Wisconsin :!: :!: :!: "

As you can see, I'll be up to my @$$ in snow this weekend. Just my 2 cents worth, happy shoveling fellow cold weather friends and happy riding to those that are in better climates than me :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Here is mine:
Monday-Saturday....I sure wished I had a bike here to ride!!!
Sunday...I wish I had a DIRTbike to ride!!
Metalguy :wink:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Meganstar said:
Here's what I thought about concerning riding this week, along with the temperature...Sunday, If I ever want to ride on a nice day again I have to move out of Wisconsin :!: :!: :!: "
As you can see, I'll be up to my @$$ in snow this weekend. Just my 2 cents worth, happy shoveling fellow cold weather friends and happy riding to those that are in better climates than me :)

Move to Arizona...you can ride ALL year round !!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Meganstar, I feel your pain. I'm originally from Chicago and have been in LA for a year and a half.

I do not miss all that snow shovelling, bitter cold and breath-taking wind off of Lake Michigan!!!

Monday - Quick run to The Rock Store in Malibu, CA
Tuesday - Jury Duty
Wednesday - Jury Duty
Thursday - Jury Duty
Friday - Was dismissed from Jury Duty
Saturday - riding - temp 68
Sunday - riding - temp 67

G

·
0 Posts
Just goes to show, do it when you are thinking about it because you never know what tomorrow will bring.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I feel for ya' out there in WI. I thought I had it bad here in OR waiting for sunbreaks, I was able to get on for about 30 min. yesterday before I started to get sprinkled on. No chance of that today, I love my Shadow but not enough to take a shower with it! :lol:

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
Magenstar,
Sometimes you just have to do it. I'm right next door here in Minnesota and we have about 11 inches on the ground now. It doesn't look like it's going to let up any time soon either. I rode twice this past week even though it was only 37 degrees...
....and today, I will be plowing out the driveway!
And it will probably be melted in two LONG weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts