·
Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
6,478 Posts
Nice looking bike.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Howdy & Welcome. Nice bike, think about a Mustang Wide Touring Seat. It's the best money I've spent on mine.
I really hate posts like this. EVERYONES ASS IS DIFFERENT!!! I hated the Mustang that came on my bike. I also hate people that think you HAVE to change the seat on any bike just cause someone said the stock one hurt them.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Now, where the hell did I put the popcorn???

·
Premium Member
8,878 Posts
Howdy & Welcome. Nice bike, think about a Mustang Wide Touring Seat. It's the best money I've spent on mine.
Lovin' my Mustang seat too!! My ass was KILLING ME after a mere 40 miles on th.. .. ..

Just sayin' ... :mrgreen:

Worry Not! ..We do this.. a LOT... :) ..Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I've only had a mustang when I bought my Shadow and I can attest that it's pretty awesome. I have the stock seat on my Fury right now...I won't be riding much of it at the moment, but I'll def. give that stock seat a try and see if it's worth getting the mustang or not.

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
I didn't have a problem with my stock seat but my wife was forced to sit on a thin strip of foam about an inch thick. It's cruel and inhuman punishment. We tried a nice seat cushion but it doesn't increase the width. So I found a Mustang seat on eBay for $200. Best purchase yet.
But looking at that stock seat and pillion on your bike it looks more substantial than the crappy one piece stock seat I used to have. So if it ain't broke don't fix it. However, you can throw some chrome studs on that seat and suddenly you've got a custom.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I really hate posts like this. EVERYONES ASS IS DIFFERENT!!! I hated the Mustang that came on my bike. I also hate people that think you HAVE to change the seat on any bike just cause someone said the stock one hurt them.
Chill out Furball, it was only a lane change. Don't get your undies in a bundle over little things.

Longshots, welcome to the Forum. You may notice that were not all of one mind here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts