Honda Shadow Forums banner

my shadow is up for sale again

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  mountain bike mike 
#1 ·
some of you remember the shadow i customized and rode for 6 years, right? i keep in touch with the guy that bought it. turns out he's joining the Peace Corps and will be selling the bike. if anyone is interested, i can let him know. my girl is getting around. :(

#6 ·
my girl is getting around. Sad
Getting around? She's having more riders than Anna Nicole Smith. :lol:

Hey, why don't you try to lowball the current owner to get it back? He ought to feel more than a little guilty for the quick abandonment.

#9 ·
Miguel, this may be the one time that you call in all your "favors" to do something a bit krazy. If you are a doting husband and father that always respects and listens to your wife and sacrifices for his family, :roll: every once in awhile you can push things a bit......Buy the bike then look at your wife with big puppy dog eyes (some tear build up might help) and tell her you just really loved that bike and just had to have it back and tell her how sorry you are but you really had to buy it back. Blink a bit to get a tear going down your cheek and you are set!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: A night or two on the sofa and all is forgiven.
I'd buy it but I used up my favors until 2015.......

#10 ·
Miguel, I loss my brother 3 weeks ago and had rotator cuff surgery 2 days after burying him. I have always marked Life changes with someing that I love. Last night I bought a Eastman AR 810 -CE Jazz guitar, very pricey. My wife said to me "I know playing guitar and riding motorbikes are your passion. Why does it have to be so expensive? What am I going to do with you? I looked into her eyes and smiled and said , "" JUST LOVE ME "" I didn't sleep on the couch last night, I couldn't sleep because I was too dam excited. Lifes short, do what ever your passion is.

#11 ·
T-Daddy said:
Miguel, I loss my brother 3 weeks ago and had rotator cuff surgery 2 days after burying him. I have always marked Life changes with someing that I love. Last night I bought a Eastman AR 810 -CE Jazz guitar, very pricey. My wife said to me "I know playing guitar and riding motorbikes are your passion. Why does it have to be so expensive? What am I going to do with you? I looked into her eyes and smiled and said , "" JUST LOVE ME "" I didn't sleep on the couch last night, I couldn't sleep because I was too dam excited. Lifes short, do what ever your passion is.
sorry for the loss of your brother. i lost mine in '89. i still miss him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.