Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's a little video i made of my vtx. i list some of the extras on it. i apologize if it ain't loud enough, i videoed it with my picture takin' camera. but at least you can get a little closer look at it.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Wow I didn't realize just how much has been upgraded on your bike until seeing that video. I think you've got every part available off the Kuryakyn website. They are gonna have to invent some new stuff just to feed your habit. ;-)

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow I didn't realize just how much has been upgraded on your bike until seeing that video. I think you've got every part available off the Kuryakyn website. They are gonna have to invent some new stuff just to feed your habit. ;-)
hahaha! kuryakyn's got great stuff. i like 'em. it's great quality and looks good imo.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Yeah your bike does look good for sure. I'm not sure what else you can buy at this point though. Maybe a Kuryakyn girlfriend to ride on the back. I'm sure she'd look good too dressed in some sort of chrome outfit. :lol:

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice vid aj...great lookin bike,chrome/black just looks good together.,but then again,anything with chrome looks good.
You have a nice ride. But we knew that without the video! Good video. Dan
thanks to the both of ya! i really just wanted to try youtube. i mean... i've watched videos on there, but i was wantin' to learn how to upload them on there(i know.. i know.. i'm 20 years old.. and i should already have youtube figured out). i think i figured it out.

could y'all hear it?

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW very nice bike and good video, didn't realize that you had that much upgraded. Really cool bike. 1 ? where did you get that brake pedal from? would like to get one for my bike.
thanks for the compliment!

to answer you question... it's a kuryakyn brake pedal.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Very nice adam. when i was 20 i had a ratty assed 350

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice adam. when i was 20 i had a ratty assed 350
thanks tim. i'm really happy with the bike.

did ya have an old cb? i'm tryin' to pick me up an old cb to do somethin' with. i love them old bikes.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
I have been telling Adam the bike looks so good Kuryakyn should pay him! I mean what bike could better show the use of their products? Bike looks GREAT! But of course I am kind of partial:) to the VTX!
Yes I could hear it, I sure am glad I ain't the only one on here with a slight accent:p
Fine job!
Coop

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
STOCK TIP. Buy Kuryakyn stock.

Bike looks awesome AJ. Well done.
thanks bud.

I have been telling Adam the bike looks so good Kuryakyn should pay him! I mean what bike could better show the use of their products? Bike looks GREAT! But of course I am kind of partial:) to the VTX!
Yes I could hear it, I sure am glad I ain't the only one on here with a slight accent:p
Fine job!
Coop
thanks for the compliment! there ain't nothin' wrong with havin' a little bit of an accent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.