Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We traded her 01 Sabre yesterday or an 05 Aero. She needed a bike that was a better fit to her size, we saw this on line at the dealer where I bought my M109. Trailered up to Romney West Va, made the deal and brought it home. Some of the stuff I took off the Sabre fit the Aero, so it already has a few cosmetic mods.

Kuryakyn deep dish bezels/lenses

removed the tank warning decals

Brakeaway throttle lock

fork spikes from CruiserFX.com

Signature master cylinder cover

Although you can't see it, I installed a very visible run/stop light from
Radiantz.com

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
looks sharp B! your wife has a sweet lookin' scoot! i'm diggin' it! y'all have a nice ride today? how did she like the new ride?!

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks sharp B! your wife has a sweet lookin' scoot! i'm diggin' it! y'all have a nice ride today? how did she like the new ride?!
It's 105* right now. We're gettin ready to head out for a hop. I'll let ya know, or she will when we get back.

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Looks GREAT! Hope she enjoys it.
Coop

·
Registered
256 Posts
Alright I just took out the bike for a short ride. It looks great and fits me very well. I noticed I can handle the turns a bit better since the bike is lighter.

I do miss that power of the sabre. There is a noticeable difference between the two bikes.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
She's a purty! Now tell your wife to ride it like she stole it ;)

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Alright I just took out the bike for a short ride. It looks great and fits me very well. I noticed I can handle the turns a bit better since the bike is lighter.

I do miss that power of the sabre. There is a noticeable difference between the two bikes.
glad ya found a good bike! looks great!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
That's a real nice looking ride you guys picked up. Like your wife says, maybe a little less power but certainly more manageable weight wise. Have fun, and ride safe.

·
Banned
3,795 Posts

Glad you're enjoying the new bike Mrs. Big B, but the performance can be increased by removing things rather than adding more weight, let the old man carry your travel stuff for a change. LOL.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts

Congrats on the new ride, very nice looking and I'm sure if it fits you better you will certainly enjoy the ride more..........

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I was wondering about this....

I really like that paint scheme. Good luck and I hope it works out for you!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Very sweet looking ride there 1FUNRIDER... Maybe a little less power but I'm sure you'll get used to it. Ride safe and often.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts