Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering selling my Shadow :(
I love the bike and have gotten some good rides in over the last couple of years but alas it was a rebound bike since I went so long without one but now it sits a lot. I recently purchased a new toy and am investing money into it even though it doesn't really need a lot of money into it but the space in the garage would also be nice. I know, I know, just keep it because I will regret selling it but I can always pick up another one in the future if I feel so inclined.

So my needed advice is, what is it worth? It is a 2002 ACE 750cc with about 20,000 miles on it. Has windshield and some cheap bags(but they do their job), there is nothing wrong with it mechanically at all and has no leaks, runs like a sewing machine but it does need a new back tire and has some minor scratches but overall looks very nice and rides great and is completely stock.. Here are a couple of pictures for reference, thank you for any help.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Spend some time looking at cycletrader and see what bikes are going for in your area. In 2017, the DC area, I bought my 2004 Shadow Aero, had just over 20,000 miles on it....almost new condition, new tires,I paid $2500 for it on a private deal.

I posted it on Craigslist in 2018 and just got low ball offers (1300-1500) Traded it in on my AT and the Honda dealer gave me $2000 for it. They had it on the display floor for $3800 and it sold quickly

I am sure many will say keep it.....but if you are not riding it..might as well sell it.....Bikes dont like to be idle.....and it is always fun to buy another bike and try something different.

Reactions: kesanders

·
Registered
2002, Shadow Spirit 1100
2,260 Posts
Too bad I don't need another bike. I have 3 now. That is nice looking and I'm close to you. I live in the Jersey Village area and I have a lot in Montgomery County a couple of miles from Lake Conroe. I was out at my lot today cleaning it up a bit. That's a nice looking Corvette.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not far from there, 1488 and 45.
one glitch is It's still titled in the previous owners name because I bought when the court houses were closed and I never got around to transferring it. I can make you a good deal if interested considering it needs transferred anyway, and a new back tire.
and thanks, I have always wanted a Corvette, sold one of my trucks to buy it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts