Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a link on the forum late last year that I "thought" I remembered as "bear paws". They are a cold weather shield (gauntlet type) cover you velcro onto your handlebars and insert your hands into them to keep your hands warm. I've done numerous searches on the general forum but cannot come up with that link or any reference. I've tried bear...bear paws...bear paus...cold hands warmer, etc. Does anyone remember that link. I've searched the web using various wording and there are 50,000 references to bear paws but none that reflect handlebar covers. Thanks.....

·
Registered
227 Posts
ribman442 said:
You guys are so HANDY! Just kiddin :roll:
Always ready to lend a hand

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Hawaii 600 said:
ribman442 said:
You guys are so HANDY! Just kiddin :roll:
Always ready to lend a hand
Funny how a guy from Hawaii can get you a link on cold weather gear. Well done my friend. :D

Be safe and give my regards to the whales when they come through next month 8)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Need assistance...looking for a link

Wow...ask and ye shall receive!! Thank you all...you are absolutely the best bunch of people ever!! I am a Patriot Guard Rider and last Saturday I headed out for a mission to Dallas from San Antonio at 3 am. Even tho I had cold weather gloves on and even a thinner set inside, my fingers felt like frozen popsicles. Coming home in the monsoon, was just as miserable. Enough is enough. My fingers wanted to riot. Thanks again!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts