Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for small electrical rocker or mini push button swithches. My bike is a Shdow 2002 1100 Spirit. I plan to add driving/fog lights and an accessory 12V outlet for a GPS or other devices. What I want is a bank of 2 or 3 small rockers that I can add somewhere on the bars or near the speedometer. The switches will control 12v relays that will power the accessories. Any thoughts, ideas or pictures of mounted switches???
Thanks,
Haze

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Daver84 said:
You mean like these? http://www.meancycles.com/Home.asp?...ManufacturerID=0&BikeType=Cruiser&CompanyID=0
They don't list the 1100 but you might be able to work something out.
I have a set just like that... I got them from Cruiser Customizing.
They have two different units.

The one I got:
Switch Set

The lid on top, you use your existing lid. It doesn't come with the finned lid that is shown in the picture.

Another one they have listed:
Switch Set #2

If you want, I can post a picture of what they look like installed.

·
Registered
327 Posts
litnin said:
Daver84 said:
You mean like these? http://www.meancycles.com/Home.asp?...ManufacturerID=0&BikeType=Cruiser&CompanyID=0
They don't list the 1100 but you might be able to work something out.
I have a set just like that... I got them from Cruiser Customizing.
They have two different units.

The one I got:
Switch Set

The lid on top, you use your existing lid. It doesn't come with the finned lid that is shown in the picture.

Another one they have listed:
Switch Set #2

If you want, I can post a picture of what they look like installed.
It appears that the Kury unit is slip on? Do you know?
The other uses your existing cap and I'm assuming longer screws? I'd assume the there is a seal between the switch housing and the master cylinder?
And pix would be great.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Daver84 and Litnin,
Gents, thanks for the ideas and help.
The Kuryakyn looks great. The Show Chrome seems more affordable for the same function. Please post a pic of the mounted switches.
Thanks again.
Haze

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.