Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
I'm thinking about replacing the tumor they call tail light on my '06 Shadow Spirit 750. I found one on eBay: Honda Shadow Spirit 750 Taillight Cateye New | eBay but was wondering if you could recommend another replacement?

Do you have a custom small tail light? Do you have one with integrated turn signals? If so, please share which manufacturer and model it is. Are there other stock lights from other bikes that will fit my Spirit?

Thanks!
Martin

·
Registered
555 Posts
That's the Billski Mods takeoff but I know a buddy that has one. It looks good and appears to of good quality.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the Billski Mods takeoff but I know a buddy that has one. It looks good and appears to of good quality.
"Billski Mods has closed. We appreciate all of our customers over the years but at this time we are not producing, fabricating, or selling any parts. Please know we did not come to this decision lightly. We wish you all the best and always remember "Stock Bikes Suck".

The Billski Mods Staff"

:(

·
Registered
555 Posts
"Billski Mods has closed. We appreciate all of our customers over the years but at this time we are not producing, fabricating, or selling any parts. Please know we did not come to this decision lightly. We wish you all the best and always remember "Stock Bikes Suck".

The Billski Mods Staff"

:(

Well that just sucks!! ? In that case, the cats eye that you linked is good quality for the price.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've got the exact light from the same dealer on ebay, now I'm waiting for my 06 Spirit to return home from having carb work done so I can install it. I think it'll turn out nice giving it the short fender look.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Holy crap, thats still too expensive, you can find them for under $40 shipped, even stateside (not from China). I took the plate bracket and drilled a hole to mount it and then bent the tabs down around the subframe. Rock solid.

I hard wired the bulb and put indicators inside hardwired for signals too.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I built up a thing one time from motorcycle junkyard parts and a little homebrew fabrication. I thought it was pretty cool. Then one day I looked at it and realized just how butt ugly it really was. Strange how something seems like a good idea one day but another day you look and think "What was I thinking?"..

·
Registered
17,903 Posts
I`ve seen many that I would like to incorporate onto my Bike...

Personally, I prefer BRIGHT and very visible from a distance and close up...

Although some are not DOT approved they offer my demands, by flashing a series of bright attention grabbing intervals, then go solid for the brakelight...

I`ve ridden in large packs of Bikes and seen these attention grabbers WAY AHEAD of me, amoungst the Bikes...

Superbrite offers many that meet my expectations...

Merry Christmas
Ann & Dennis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts