Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking my bike over since its in storage and noticed that the indicator panel that holds all the lights for blinkers, high beam, od, etc is cracking from age and I took it off and it is very brittle and wont last next year. I am thinking about making a mold of it and trying to cast another one but seems difficult for this situation. I have looked for a replacement online and cant find one even on fleabay. another option I am thinking of making something out of sheet metal and l.e.d bulbs but don't want it to look ugly and homemade. I am having some cosmetic stuff done to the bike this winter and don't want a seemingly thrown together looking box that holds all the lights

·
Premium Member
7,678 Posts
Make something from sheet acrylic. It comes in different thicknesses and can be machined, polished, heat formed, and painted on the inside for a weather proof finish. The possibilities are only limited by your own imagination.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how would you work with that and where would you get it? I have removed the whole block that holds all that so I can have an idea of how to incase it, never done something like this so its a learning curve

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts