Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the book in southern New Mexico and am looking to hand it off or mail it to someone. I know there are a couple of eastern riders that would like to get it.

Spirit- do you have any preferences as to where it goes?

If not I can send it to omega as he spoke up first.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Nope...Omega is ok with me...unless you get someone closer that is interested in it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have been watching the progress of the journal for over 3 years now.
I see that omega is in Pennsylvania. I would like to get a ride in with Woody if possible after it makes it's way back this way.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Please send me a note if the journal ever gets near Minnesota. Woody could spend the day at the fire station working on the ambulance and trucks. After work go on a ride with me and the guys from the station before I send it to the next destination.

·
Registered
643 Posts
New Mexico heading east, eh? Houston is on the way. What part of New Mexico are you in? Maybe we could meet half way.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent Omega98 the journal in Pennsylvania earlier this month so it's probably going to make the rounds in the east again.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I'm making plans with Omega98 to pick up the journal and journey it to the Canadian Rally, then hand it off to Firemed for the trip to the East Coast rally.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
buttman said:
Please keep me in mind if anyone wants to pass it.
Have bike - Will ride. :)
Hey Buttman,

The journal is out East right now, I think PA, and will be headed to the Canadian Rally. Then it will head south to the Eastern Rally. Not sure where it is going from there.

Joe

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am passing the Journal next week and it will make its way to the CA rally and then down to the East Coast Rally in October in North Carolina.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi, I hate to say this but you are going to have to count me out. The Republican National Convention (RNC) is coming to town the end of the month and the first part of September. Lots of meetings and plans being made to cover the event. I will not have any time off to plan a ride. I apologize if plans were made with me in mind.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Spirit_1100 said:
buttman said:
Please keep me in mind if anyone wants to pass it.
Have bike - Will ride. :)
Hey Buttman,

The journal is out East right now, I think PA, and will be headed to the Canadian Rally. Then it will head south to the Eastern Rally. Not sure where it is going from there.

Joe
I'll keep an eye out and try and get ahold when it comes this way.

off topic: Sorry I'll miss ya in KY this year. Work has officially got in my way. :cry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts