Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Danny from Overland Park, Kansas. I have been riding sport bikes for many years, but now need to be comfortable lol. I just pick up a 1999 vlx 600 and am planing some custom paint and taller risers with drag bars. Any advice is always welcome.

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
Im Danny from Overland Park, Kansas. I have been riding sport bikes for many years, but now need to be comfortable lol. I just pick up a 1999 vlx 600 and am planing some custom paint and taller risers with drag bars. Any advice is always welcome.
Welcome, post some pics or the natives will get pissed. This is what happened to the last guy that didn't.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Welcome. I'm just on the other side of the line in Independence, MO. I ride to work in Olathe, KS. I'll be sure to wave. :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Greetings from Pa...

·
Registered
4 Posts
nice bikes

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Welcome, post up the pics!
Coop

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
nice bikes
Hello from north Mo!
welcome to the forum
Look at this crap! Not a pic between the lot of em. Do you guys even have bikes?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the Cult! post some pics up... the natives are getting restless!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts