Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 VT1100C
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. One of my greatest plesaures is finding the smoking deals off of CL or FB Marketplace. Recently in my area, the deals on CL seem to be really few and far between thanks to the fact that CL now charges for listings. Seems like most everyone else, has moved onto FB Marketplace and that's where I'm seeing the deals now.

Well, after recently selling my Burgman 650 (great bike, but kinda boring), I started my quest. Now, I must mention that I'm not really a cruiser guy to be honest. I've had cruisers but find myself enjoying the standards and semi-sports a little more just due to rider comfort for me. Then, I stumbled upon my next purchase. It's a 2007 1100 Spirit with only 8700 miles on it. Most of the other bikes that were listed had considerably more miles on them. The owner did absolutely nothing to it other than adding a sissy bar and rear luggage rack. No custom grips, no custom studded seat, no aftermarket pipes, nothing. This is how I prefer my bikes. My last cruiser was a 08 Vulcan 900 custom and the guy had lowered it, added cobra pipes, single seat mod, custom flame mirrors, and a few other odds and ends that I spent the entire time I owned that thing taking it back to stock.

Anyway, only $2,500 later, I'm the proud owner of it and it seems to be the most comfortable cruiser I've personally owned and MAY make me realize I'm a cruiser guy afterall. We'll see but so far so good!
bike2.jpg
bike1.jpg

·
Registered
2007 VT750DC Spirit “chopper”
697 Posts
Welcome!! That is a wonderful looking Spirit, really like the lighter silver.

·
Registered
1998 VT1100C
22 Posts
Wow, bike looks great. I recently picked up the ‘98 version, same model with 18,000 miles. Loving it so far, I’m sure you will too.

·
Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
5,732 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts