Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Just picked up my first bike a 1984 Shadow 750 for a really great price. Bike is in excellent condition only needs a few things here and there.

My first question is.
How hard a job is it to adjust the lifters as the gentlemen who i bought the bike from says they are making some noise.

Second question is.
What is the over size end to end, i am looking at putting the bike in a enclosed trailer, 5'x10'

Thank you
Rob

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
The bike will easily fit in a 5'x10' trailer. My Valkyrie fits on my 5'x7' trailer...no the extra 3 ft of your trailer will be MORE than enough.

Adjusting the lifters isn't a hard process...but is a little difficult. I would suggest finding a service manual on your bike to perform the maintenance.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Welcome to this great forum, and I agree, check the tech section.

Looking forward to seeing some of your posts

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
shadowlvr said:
Second question is.
What is the over size end to end, i am looking at putting the bike in a enclosed trailer, 5'x10'

Thank you
Rob
Welcome to the forum.
My 03 ace is 8' from the very most front to the very most rear. So, you will have plenty of room to close the door on your 10' trl.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome ! Take it from me you'll learn alot from these guys / gals in this forum . :D

[/img]

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
shadowlvr said:
Hello everyone,

Just picked up my first bike a 1984 Shadow 750 for a really great price. Bike is in excellent condition only needs a few things here and there.

My first question is.
How hard a job is it to adjust the lifters as the gentlemen who i bought the bike from says they are making some noise.

Second question is.

Thank you
Rob
Welcome to the forum and here is a place you might want to keep in mind and check out http://forums.delphiforums.com/HCMF/start it's for Classic Honda Shadow Forum on Delphi......... :?:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts