Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope Im still welcome here.....I bought a brand new leftover 2014 1300 Yamaha Tour. I loved my Shadow Spirit, and it served me well by getting back on a bike and comfortable on the road after 20 years. I had growing pains for a while, and pulled the trigger yesterday. I would like to hang around on here even though I went to the Y side. You guys are great.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I rode a Road Star Warrior for about four years. Great bike, and pretty much bullet proof. I sold it to my brother, and he recently traded it for the 1600cc (I think) version of yours. Very nice bikes. You'll enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
8,930 Posts
:D ...That's a Beautiful Thing, they really hit the sweet spot with the Star 1300's, that bike, right there, was on my short list for some time for its looks, power, size and dependability ..Really Nice! Congratulations!!

....And Ummm... Heck Yes, you should stick around! This forum is a better place for having you being a part of it! ;)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:D ...That's a Beautiful Thing, they really hit the sweet spot with the Star 1300's, that bike, right there, was on my short list for some time for its looks, power, size and dependability ..Really Nice! Congratulations!!

....And Ummm... Heck Yes, you should stick around! This forum is a better place for having you being a part of it! ;)
Thanks for the kind words Mark,,,,,This is a great forum and I am happy to be a part of it!
I considered this bike for some time now....for the same reasons you listed above.....I rode a lot of different bikes recently and this one.....well it had me signing papers. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Nope. Can't stay. Your officially banned.

Just kidding. There are lots of people here that do not own shadows anymore. We have a lot more in common here than just the brand of bike we ride.

And I gotta say..... I am a little jealous. That thing is bad a$$!

·
Registered
649 Posts
great looking ride moon, I didnt realize you were in Bradenton, I used to live near Port Charlotte, Deep Creek, love the beaches over there, good luck with your new ride and hope you do stick around here

·
Registered
11,245 Posts
Nice pick up by you.

I have an 07 1300 VStar and I think that line of bikes offers the most bang for the buck. High load capacity for it's size...great for two up.

Post a review after you put a few miles on it.

·
Banned
5,100 Posts
I hope Im still welcome here.....I bought a brand new leftover 2014 1300 Yamaha Tour. I loved my Shadow Spirit, and it served me well by getting back on a bike and comfortable on the road after 20 years. I had growing pains for a while, and pulled the trigger yesterday. I would like to hang around on here even though I went to the Y side. You guys are great.
Sweet sweet Bike, Congrats!

·
Registered
155 Posts
sweet bike man, I love those new 1300's they look soo sharp, too bad they don't have a sixth gear, I think thats the only draw back to them. Other than that it's a kickass machine enjoy it!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Man that is one sweet looking ride and I am soooo jealous. Congratulations. Like others have said, post a review after you've put a few miles on it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.