Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ridden dual sport and sport bikes my whole life. My father is a HD guy through and through. This bike I'm meeting in the middle...gonna make a bobber. This will be my first attempt at building a bike but I've got some help / advice from Bald Eagle Customs; thanks Bryon. Anyway, any advice offered would not fall on deaf ears. I know there's a lot of knowledge out there because just looking at the forums there's a metric [email protected] ton of folks doing the same type of build. Thanks in advance.

Jay

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
82 Posts
new build

hope the bobber will look sick..:razz:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Jay welcome.
The VT500 in my sig is my second build. Its the one I'm working on right now. What exactly are you building. Need the sats and pics. But there are alot of us who can help you.

My advise for now is.....cut once measure twice....never eat yellow snow.

Btw. My name is Jay too.

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
Nothing to do with the build..Is Jay short for Jason, or is it short for the first letter of your name like John, Jack or James..

We don't have a lot or the christian/first names over here that you have in the US of A.

John.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm starting with a 2001 VLX. It's in pretty good shape and its super clean. Picked it up two days ago and I was ready to start tearing down 1.5 days ago.

Name is short for Jason. My kid however would have had a harder time shortening his name had I won the "debate" when we were picking out names. My first choice was Magnus Samuelson And my second choice was Dog Face Killer. They were coincidentally my wife's last and second to last choices.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts