Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about upgrading my exhaust on my 2006 SS 750. I've narrowed it down to 2 pipes. The Vance & Hines Straight Shots or the DG Hardkrome Classic Straights. V & H make a short set of pipes like the Hard Kromes for the 750 Aero but not for the Spirit. I was wanting shorter pipes. I know V & H make a good exhaust & are cheaper but I don't know much about Hard Krome. I'd be willing to pay the extra $120 for the Hard Kromes if they are a good product. Of course I'll rejet after the exhaust upgrade. " I have a buddy that used to race & make his own dragbikes & is chomping at the bit to make my SS faster & louder".
Does anyone have any recomendations regarding these pipes? All opinions would be appriciated.

Keep the shiney side up :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link Sabre.
Thier price is about 80 dollars cheaper than the other site I was looking at for the exhaust & about 15 dollars cheaper on the jetkit. I also lie the look of the fatter pipe. I have heard the Hard Krome Classic Straights are loud enough with baffles in. I don't want my neighbors to hate me, I just want the people on cell phones to hear when I am beside them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.