Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So to continue... I got into boating and enjoy it, but I miss riding the bike. In the world of Tampa, it seems they issue Harleys to anyone over 40, and I was leaning toward that myself. What kept me putting it off was the price these bikes are going for. Last week without even looking, I saw my new ride, a 1999 VT100C2 ACE sitting at a lot in Bradenton. I stopped thinking it was a HD at first. I was quite surprised when I saw it was a Shadow, and it just had lines that I fell in love with. After looking at the cost of buying a HD, I just could not pass on the asking price of this bike. For 1/4 of the cost of a 99 used HD, I took this one home. The bike has only 17K miles and runs great, but does need a little polish. The best part is my lovely wife was with me and encouraged me to buy this toy. Things in the household go so much better when the boss is happy. More in Part 3.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.