Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Just recently joined - I want to post pics, and I've been trying to follow the instructions - is this only PhotoBucket friendly? I have a Snapfish account, and I tried to copy and paste the url from that account and it still isn't working? I know I have to make three posts before I can edit my signature, does that affect it? Thank you, and happy to be here!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hello and Welcome!
You need to have three posts that are approved by the moderators. Then you'll be able to post pix and move to other forums.

·
Registered
2005 Honda VTX 1300R
1,079 Posts
Hello and Welcome!
You need to have three posts that are approved by the moderators. Then you'll be able to post pix and move to other forums.
You can post pictures before being approved by the moderators. You just can't add a signature until you are approved.

As to the OP, you need to be using a url that goes directly to the picture itself and not just to the page the picture is on. I don't anything about Snapfish, but it should work provided they allow you to link to pictures on websites other than their own.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
I dont have a photo bucket acct yet. I just copy the link from my pictures folder on my pc. I will probably open photo bucket acct soon however.
Coop

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Snapfish instructions for posting pics:

1) Create your snapfish account.
2) Upload your photos
3) Open your album
4) double-click your mouse on desired photo to open
5) right-click your mouse on photo.
6) select "Copy image URL"
7) come back to HSN
8) open new message (new post) (smiley face is really an 8 followed by ) sorry )
9) click on the Insert Image button in to menu
10) paste link into the text box located in the pop-up window

The following picture is linked from snapfish. I had to create an account to get this info for you. good thing i don't actually do anything at work right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts