Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to start riding again. My last bike was a 1975 Honda 750-4 and that was along time ago. I currently have a 49 cc motor scooter i run around on. Im looking at the Phantom Shadow here in Jackson, Mi.
Roger Lake
Sgt-At-Arms
American Legion Post 324

U.S. Army 3ID during Nam

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome, and that Phantom is a sweet looking bike..

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome. glad to have ya aboard.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Welcome to the clan! The 750four was a great bike! Any pictures of your scoot?

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Im going to start riding again. My last bike was a 1975 Honda 750-4 and that was along time ago. I currently have a 49 cc motor scooter i run around on. Im looking at the Phantom Shadow here in Jackson, Mi.
Roger Lake
Sgt-At-Arms
American Legion Post 324

U.S. Army 3ID during Nam
Rogheir, welcome! I purchased my Phantom about a month ago and have had no problems; love it!
Glad to finally see someone within my (200 mi.) radius!
Let me know if you have any questions about the bike. See you around.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Roger Lake
Sgt-At-Arms
American Legion Post 324

U.S. Army 3ID during Nam

Welcome! I recently just bought a 11' Phantom and I love it. I'm not into chrome so I'm in the process of removing all the chrome on the bike. The only downside is it is so much more difficult to find aftermarket parts in black...everything is always chrome.

What did you do in 3ID? I'm a Cav Scout in the 101st ABN. (OEF 10-11)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you everybody for the welcome. Dcocch thank you for serving, i was a Armorer with the 3rd ID. All the bikes are awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts