Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is mike
I am new to your forum but I have been reading it for about 2 months. I have been able to learn alot from you. I am also looking forward to meeting and riding with you. Thanks

I don't know how to insert my bikes pic but here is the address.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s212/mwilson_04/mybike.jpg

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will find a lot of nice people who know what they are talking about.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi Mike -

Welcome to the forum! I just joined myself last week. I look forward to meeting you and riding as well.

I'm in Studio City, CA, which is a bit north of you.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking bike you have there.

Ced

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome to the board, You know ,I kind of like all the bikes showen . Its all good, and its all here. Wont be long and you will be welcoming a newbe too. Read , learn and share is all we ask.

·
Registered
392 Posts
yes arn't the aro's great lookin bikes!
welcome to he forum and enjoy

·
Registered
335 Posts
mwilson said:
Hi everyone my name is mike
I am new to your forum but I have been reading it for about 2 months. I have been able to learn alot from you. I am also looking forward to meeting and riding with you. Thanks

I don't know how to insert my bikes pic but here is the address.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s212/mwilson_04/mybike.jpg
Welcome Mike. to make your pic show up jsut click the IMG button, paste the addy for your bike, and click IMG again. This forum is very user friendly that way.

Quote my post here if you would like to see how it's done, here's your bike:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome Mike. :D

Nice bike. Gee you have more acsessories than I do. :wink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome Mike

Welcome Mike to the Forum.. The people and the information you will receive will be very informative.

It's a great way to meet people and know about alot things about what people have done or things they will be doin to their bikes which gives us an idea what we want to do to our bikes.

Anyway, Welcome!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts