Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be picking up my "new" 2002 Sabre on Tuesday. I started riding back in '72 on a 70 Honda SL 350. Rode for a few years then got married and had to sell the bike. :cry: I finally realized what I have been missing all these years. Riding! Anyway, this forum looks great and I hope I can contribute in the future.

· Registered
2,225 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome here. I met some folks from your hometown last Friday. They are with a company called Can-Eng Industries, or something like that . They are doing some work on a new plant here in Pell City. Anyhow, welcome. Jim

· Registered
498 Posts
Jellybelly said:
I will be picking up my "new" 2002 Sabre on Tuesday. I started riding back in '72 on a 70 Honda SL 350. Rode for a few years then got married and had to sell the bike. :cry: I finally realized what I have been missing all these years. Riding! Anyway, this forum looks great and I hope I can contribute in the future.
An '02 Sabre? Good choice, that is the fastest year!! :wink: What color?

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The color of the bike is red. I hope to post a picture of it tomorrow. I have spent way too much time reading posts on this site, but it is really worthwhile, particularly advice about driving safely and maintenance of the machines.

· Registered
907 Posts
Jellybelly,
Check out the Honda Shadow rally. In Aug. Some of us NY folks are going to invade Canada. We are going to call ourselves Canadians for a weekend. Lisa invited us. Silly girl. Zodder said something about rape and pillage. I don't know about that!

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK. I know I said I would post a pic of my ride, but i didn't have the time! I picked up my bike this afternoon and rode until the sun started to set. Knowing that I better head home before dark, I did and it was too dark to take a picture. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed riding. I may get fired, but tomorrow away I go. Pics tomorrow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.