Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome from the bottom of the world!

You'll find the site a great resource for information, and the folk here are very nice, indeed.

Ride safe,
Peter

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Texican. That is a nice ride you have there. We occasionally ride out west of DFW, and we shall be on the look out for the black Shadow.

We trudge on.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome, and a big Howdy! from the "right" side of the state. Jump in and ask questions anytime you want to. Lots of knowledge, opinions, and down right good advice available here 24/7. Thanks for posting pictures of your new ride, very cool and very interesting. When folks here aren't riding they love to see pictures of other people's scooters.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome! Very unique bike. So, it is an Aero that someone just totally blacked out? Did you do it or did you buy it that way?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I did it myself, I bought it with a windshield, highway bars, backrest.. and just wanted to go a different way with it. Started by blacking out the engine and that looked good for awhile, then wanted to do the forks, then just went all the way with it and have liked it ever since.

Thanks for the compliments just hoped it looks good.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Yes...very unique looking bike. I like it! Welcome aboard. :-D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome from the great white north!! Very nice bike! I am not big on Chrome, dont like the idea of riding for 1 hr and polishing for 2hrs.. I just joined this forum not to long ago and have received an awesome welcome and there is a plethora of information on this site as well!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts