Honda Shadow Forums banner

New Here!

953 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  ZekeMan 
I've got a set a those KratorGrips, got mine from amazon, same low price. Ya they.re cheap, but not bad! Good for 2-3 seasons, rubber will scuff with age - but they're easy replacements! Note, they include the whole double cable throtle twist tube and grip is allready glued on! Just remove the old whole grip & tube from the cables, and reattach the new ISO lookAlikes... the other side just pulls(mussels off) and new slides on...
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Camera accessory Camera lens Cameras & optics

And Yes the KratorGrips may slip/rotate on the throttle sleeve or bar in summer heat.
No prob, just get some 3M super Weather strip Adhesive from Wally(Walmart - like $3), then twist/pull the old grip off the sleeve, clean out any crud, apply new 3M strip adhesive(OnTheSleeve/Bar) & shove/twist on the the cleaned out old grip...
3M Weather strip Adhesive IS Good Grip Adhesive!!!
Those KratorGrips aint bad for cheap grips - I'll get another yr out outa mine, that'll make 3 yrs b4 havin to put on a new $23 set. They are a comfortable grip & look good till they start gettin scuffed up...
Plus an Easy install (and/or Adhesive if needed)
Don't wory bout the slippin on sleve or bar, if it starts to slip then it will also slip & twist off easily too. Then put on the Good adhesive...

(Dont put the Adhesive down in the Grip - it just gets pushed down into the end of the Grip and Goo's' the sleeve onto the bar, FUBARing the throtle return responce!
Put the adhesive on the sleeve or bar, allow a minute or so for the adhesive to just start to set, then smoothly twist the grip on - Let set till next morn, Your Set, No Slip!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.